In manufacturing processes the following technologies are used:
- Cutting of materials:
- mechanical (band saws, circular saws, gate shears)
- thermal (gas cutters, plasma cutters).
- Hole drilling (radial drilling machines, jig drilling machines, automatic drilling machines).
- Machining of structural elements (drilling and milling machines).
- Plate rolling (rolling machines for plates).
- submerged arc welding with solid wire electrode (method 121)
- MAG welding with solid wire electrode (method 135)
- MAG welding with flux/metal cored electrodes (methods 136 and 138)
- arc stud welding with ceramic ferrule or shielding gas (method 783).
- Mechanical blasting of the surface to the roughness grade of Sa 2½ to Sa 3 with steel shot, in tunnel and chamber blasting machines.
- Metal spraying.
- Painting – airless spraying of coats.
- Certified Welders Training Centre
- Certified Testing Laboratory within the range of measurements, inspections and tests in accordance with requirements of PN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
We have got state of the art devices and machines, such as:
- plasma cutter for plates AJAN
- line for the cutting and drilling of profiles – VOORTMAN
- automatic machine for round pipes (3D) – HGG
- automatic machine for welding of profiles and plates – ESAB, CMM
- chamber blasting machine – SCHLICK
- tunnel blasting machines
- drilling boring and milling machine for machining of structural elements – FRORIEP
- jig drilling machine – CMA.