The Company has implemented a Quality Management System according to the PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 standard for:
fabrication, assembly and repair of steel structures for road and railway infrastructure, energy, industry and public facilities and industrial equipment.
Policy of Integrated Quality Management System Mostostal Wechta Sp. z o. o.
The primary objective of the Company is to provide high quality products and services meeting the requirements of its customers while maintaining the highest standards of occupational safety and taking care of the natural environment.
The Management Board of Mostostal Wechta Sp. z o. o. declares to:
- meeting the requirements of the norms and standards PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN 1090-1+A1, DBS 918 005, SA W47.1-09 and continuous improvement of the Integrated Quality Management System,
- take measures to ensure the competitiveness of products and services both on domestic and foreign markets,
- maintaining stable and controlled manufacturing processes, guaranteeing high quality of products and services and their continuous improvement,
- comply with legal and other requirements relating to health and safety at work, environmental protection and quality,
- to work with reliable suppliers,
- the introduction of economically justified technologies to minimise the adverse impact on the environment and to improve health and safety at work,
- raising awareness and the sense of responsibility of employees for quality, the environment, occupational safety and commitment to their improvement by organising training and systematically improving professional qualifications and competences,
- to provide and improve the infrastructure on the Company’s premises.